Three-dimensional or tubular workpieces in the field of technical textiles
High functionality and flexibility at an attractive price
Special sewing tasks in three-dimensional or tubular workpieces in the field of technical textiles, shoes and leather goods, soft luggage and similar products make high demands of production equipment.
The single and twin needle cylinder arm machines class 869 with large vertical hooks, slim cylinder arm and the performance
parameters typical for the M-TYPE are specially designed for these tasks.
Heavyweight materials and sewing threads up to a thread size of Nm 10/3 can be processed with these machines without any problem.
A special feature of the 869 is its ability to bind the material edge with low tension. For this operation the bottom feed stroke can be deactivated with just a few steps, enabling an optimized feeding movement.
Sewing equipment especially adapted to this sewing operation allows a precise binding result combined with maximum productivity and quality.
• 869 – high functionality and flexibility at an attractive price
• Slim machine arm diameter of only 78 mm facilitates the handling of difficultly accessible seam areas
• Single needle machines with adjustable bottom feed (with stroke for topstitching operations, without stroke for binding operations)
• Quick change to binding applications
• Vertical hook with large bobbin capacity for longer sewing cycles and a wider sewing thread spectrum
• High productivity due to increased speed up to 2,800 stitches/min.
• Excellent climbing properties avoid shortened stitches and material damage at thick spots or cross seams
• Safety clutch protects against hook damage
• New lubricating system with adjustable hook lubrication
• Sewing drive fastened at the machine head