Specialized in extreme sewing applications
When it comes to extreme material thicknesses and thread sizes, there is no better than the 967 series. The enormous performance parameters concerning stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed as well as the simultaneously stable sewing technology makes new challenges possible.
With the 967 series Dürkopp Adler is setting new standards for productivity and efficiency in the world of heavy-duty sewing applications.
With its robust construction, the outstanding performance parameters combined with automatic functions like thread trimmer and automatic backtacking, an innovative drive technology and modern design the flat bed machine 967 series is characterized by maximum penetration force and impressive sewing dynamics.
• Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick threads up to Nm 5/3
• The large clearance (420 mm wide and 225 mm high) facilitates the handling of large area workpieces
• Up to 15 mm long stitches for assembly and decorative seams
• The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 30 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• High productivity due to the XL barrel hook – 70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook
• The sewing foot stroke up to 12 mm allows the safe climbing over differently high material plies
• Robust thread trimmer guarantees a safe and clean cutting of extremely thick sewing threads
• Integrated 6-function keypad with ergonomically arranged favorite key
• Equipment features corresponding to the CLASSIC version like thread trimmer, electropneumatic sewing foot lift, automatic backtacking, integrated LED sewing lamp and maintenance indicator
• Integrated, motor-driven bobbin winder with winding assistant
• Integrated sewing drive for maximum penetration force
• DAC classic control with multifunctional control panel OP1000
• Electronical needle positioning („Jog-Dial”) with the functionality of an electronical hand wheel
• Max. sewing speed 1,250 stitches/min.